Meet Alex Wynn
Practice Areas – Family Law, Wills & Estates, Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Central England)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Bond University)
- Master of Laws (Bond University)
- QLS Practice Management Course
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland
- Member of the Gold Coast District Law Association
Alex is experienced in advising and representing clients in all aspects of Family Law. From multi-million-dollar property disputes, to parenting cases involving special needs children.
Before joining the Arbon Legal Group team, Alex worked for other firms on the Gold Coast as well as running his own practice.
Alex is a dual Australian and British national having migrated to Australia from England in 2005. In the UK, Alex enjoyed a varied legal career including running teams of litigation staff and management consulting on complex high value industrial and commercial projects.
He is married with 3 sons who keep him very busy outside of the office. He is past President of their school’s P&C Association. An Aston Villa F.C. tragic, he enjoys all kind of sports, literature, and Indian cuisine.
Alex’s clients benefit from his extensive experience across a range of legal areas including:
- Family Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Courtroom Advocacy
- Family Law Property Settlements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Parenting matters
- Children with special needs
- Domestic and Family Violence issues
- Wills & Estate planning
- Family Provision claims
Since practising law in Australia, Alex has developed a strong empathy with the practice of Family Law. This is his primary area of legal practice although he has experience in many other areas of law.
Alex’s focus is upon the best outcome for his clients. Whilst he strives to avoid litigation wherever possible, if court is required, Alex is an extremely experienced and robust advocate. He has appeared in numerous courts in both Australia and the UK.